[ubuntu-uk] Keyobard issues in 14.10

Barry Drake ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com
Sun Jan 18 09:43:54 UTC 2015

On 18/01/15 09:15, Colin Law wrote:
> Also if that is the version of ibus then I deduce you are running
> Ubuntu 14.10, whereas the new ibus is for 14.04, so it won't help
> anyway. I don't know, but I suspect it may not be back ported for
> 14.10 as that will be superseded in a few months anyway.

One advantage of running the latest versions is that I get the updates
straight away.  The keyboard problem seems to be well fixed in 15.10,
and although I rarely drop back to 15.04, I think it's fixed there too.
It's just so easy to re-install every six months, I don't know why
anyone struggles on with anything but the latest.

Regards,        Barry.