[ubuntu-uk] Keyobard issues in 14.10

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 22:11:11 UTC 2015

On 17 January 2015 at 21:57, Gareth France
<gareth.france at cliftonts.co.uk> wrote:
> I have no idea how to set thunderbird to keep emails threaded and I don't
> even know what posting a reply inline with the previous post means. Sorry.

I don't use Thunderbird, but googling for
thunderbird threaded view
suggests that View > Sort by > Threaded  may be it.

Similarly I would have thought that googling for
email inline reply
would have quickly found http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style
which explains.  Though you can get a big clue from noting the way I
have been replying, inserting it inline at appropriate point(s) so
that it is easy for a reader to see what I am replying to.

Colin