[ubuntu-uk] Icons go missing ...

George DiceGeorge dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 13:42:57 UTC 2015

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Ubuntu-15-04-Gets-Linux-Kernel-3-18-467083.shtml
Ubuntu 15.04 (Vidid Vervet) is now under development and this is a time when new features and components are added to the distribution. The same is true for the Linux kernel, which has been updated to version 3.18.

... It's still unstable and it can prove to be quite unstable in this particular stage or the development cycle,