[ubuntu-uk] Real Ale Train 2015

Iain Cuthbertson iain.cuthbertson at idophp.co.uk
Sat Feb 14 22:12:47 UTC 2015

Woohoo, we have a date!

19th September 2015 turned out to be the most popular. So lets see if we
can make it a special evening.

Take a look at the loco event page and then click 'Register' (in the
right hand column) to start the process of purchasing your ticket.

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-uk/3040-real-ale-train-2015/

Once you've ordered your ticket(s), please leave a comment on the event
page so we get an idea of how big it's going to be this year.

Cheers,
Iain