[ubuntu-uk] Keyboard shortcuts in 15.04

Barry Drake ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com
Thu Dec 17 07:45:27 UTC 2015

On 16/12/15 20:20, Liam Proven wrote:

> I think you either did not read my reply, or did not understand it.

Sorry not to respond sooner.  I've booted into the BIOS settings.  I
could not find anything that has to do with wake/sleep.  The manual than
deals with the BIOS setup is at:
https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles_pdf/p70_ug_en.pdf?LinkTrack=Solr&#page=89

There doesn't seem to be any way of disabling that.  I do have the
hibernate settings in Ubuntu turned on, and set to sleep when the top is
closed.  So I can't go any further with your very helpful suggestions.
Sorry, I was incorrect in my previous statement that the BIOS setup
allowed disabling of this feature.

Kind regards,		Barry.
--
http://barrydrake.co.nr/