[ubuntu-uk] Keyboard shortcuts in 15.04

Barry Drake ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com
Wed Dec 16 07:01:34 UTC 2015

On 15/12/15 21:53, Colin Law wrote:

> This may do what you want.
> System Settings > Keyboard > Shortcuts > Custom Shortcuts

Hi Colin ....   It ought to work, shouldn't it?  As I said,
hibernate/wake really is hard coded into the <ctrl>+F3 combination.  In
custom shortcuts, you can't grab that one.  I'm going to see how many
others I am allowed to use.  <ctrl>+ a,b,c,etc, or alt or something.  I
really don't want a three key combination when you have to be really slick.

It's beginning to feel more and more like the product I used to use -
what was it now?  Something soft?

Regards,		Barry.

--
http://barrydrake.co.nr/