[ubuntu-uk] 15.10 Wily - Dash problem

Bill B. boosys at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 16:31:30 UTC 2015

On Sun, 2015-08-30 at 17:07 +0100, Barry Drake wrote:
> On 30/08/15 17:01, Colin Law wrote:
>
> > How did you remove them?
>
> In the Online Accounts settings window, on the Google account settings,
> each of these accounts shows an 'on/off' switch.  I turned all of them
> off to block access.  I didn't remove any software, or alter any other
> parameters.

This made me have a look in my settings; I'm using 14.04 though.  I have
zero google account showing. Is this because I have not given the
opportunity for that to happen or there has been a change to make it a
default in 15.10?
Genuine curiosity, I'd love to know if it's a default coming up on [&
carried through to] next LTS.

Bill B. [SuperEngineer]