[ubuntu-uk] Getting Amazon Prime videos to work

David King linuxman at avoura.com
Wed Aug 12 23:05:14 UTC 2015

I installed Pipelight as well, but that did not work.

I tried Chromium which has Flash 15 installed and that did not work. But
Linux Mint 13 has only Flash 11 installed and it works. It is not a
browser issue, I listed several I tried. It must be a configuration
issue or similar I am thinking.

David K