[ubuntu-uk] Issues packaging software

Gareth France gareth.france at cliftonts.co.uk
Tue Apr 28 07:37:44 UTC 2015

I'm saying that the guide steps you through packaging one example where
the work has already been done. Applying that to a fresh project is
impossible as it skips important steps that you need to know. It is not
possible for someone who has not done this before to follow the guide!
No I have no idea how to do that.