[ubuntu-uk] Issues packaging software

Gareth France gareth.france at cliftonts.co.uk
Mon Apr 27 17:34:12 UTC 2015

Yes I do mean proprietary. I'm building this software as a product for
my business, I have chosen to go down the proprietary route and charge
for the program as if course it does need to make a profit. I am open to
any suggestions as to how I could monetise my product better in line
with the ubuntu ethos, something I could work towards and convert to
later down the line.

I have made a local copy of the packaging guide. I am now going to step
through it once more and add highlighted comments for every step I take
and its outcome. Hopefully this will shine a light on where the problems
are and someone can look at the notes and steer me back on track.

Thanks for the license, I didn't think of looking at Skype. Under my
nose and so obvious I overlooked it.