[ubuntu-uk] Issues packaging software

Gareth France gareth.france at cliftonts.co.uk
Mon Apr 27 14:06:57 UTC 2015

On 27/04/15 14:36, Andy Partington wrote:
> Documenting is the way forward! I do it to everything I do now, my
> memory sucks!!! I just bullet point each procedure I do and expand as
> and where necessary after I've worked it out.

I agree with you and have already tried that. I think sometimes the
problem is that you don't even know what the problem is, so it's hard to
document. Thinking about it last time I started out by simply uploading
my script (one perl file on it's own) and got direct feedback from the
submission. This seemed to be much more targeted and relevant to what I
was doing, perhaps that's how I was able to get there.