[ubuntu-uk] Issues packaging software

Gareth France gareth.france at cliftonts.co.uk
Mon Apr 27 11:57:23 UTC 2015

Alan, I have tried to work out the process of creating a GUI and it's so
alien from what I know to be programming. The SDK will generate an empty
package for me but then what??? I've followed the tutorials and ended up
with something that's almost working and absolutely no understanding of
how I got there. The task is just too big for me to visualise right now
so I don't have a clue where to start.

It seems rather unfair that I have a program which adds value to the
software centre by offering something nobody else does and I can either
give it away or just not offer it at all. I've put a lot of work into
making it go specifically so I can publish it in this manner.