[ubuntu-uk] More phone problems/observations

David King linuxman at avoura.com
Fri Apr 17 08:36:00 UTC 2015

My Ubuntu Phone is not being recognised by my Ubuntu PC again -- even
though it was last week on the same USB cable in the same USB socket on
the PC.

Anyone have any ideas on why this might be?

I have searched online but I am finding very little of anything about
fixing Ubuntu Phone problems.

David King