[ubuntu-uk] More phone problems/observations

David King linuxman at avoura.com
Fri Apr 10 20:45:53 UTC 2015

I fixed the USB to PC connection issue. I had tried it in Ubuntu 12.04
and Mint, both installed on the same PC, but still no luck with
accessing the phone.

Then I went back into Ubuntu 14.04, and put the phone onto a long USB
cable into the PC instead of the USB hub and now it works -- no idea why
it would not work on the hub when other devices worked okay.

Overall, I am pleased with the Ubuntu Phone -- but today I was out and
using the phone, went online a bit, took some photos, and then it ran
out of power. The battery was fully charged before I went out, so
battery is quite weak. I shall have to buy a new USB portable power
supply -- I had one before but it stopped working.

David K