[ubuntu-uk] More phone problems/observations

Gareth France gareth.france at cliftonts.co.uk
Thu Apr 9 18:05:11 UTC 2015

I love the fact going to advanced setting in Dekko just brings up a
message saying 'not implemented'.

It looks like the option to share a URL via messaging is there but the
issues with copy and paste are well known and being worked on. I have
just tried it and was able to load the browser, click on the url, the
full url is displayed highlighted. I then hold down on the highlighted
address and the option to copy was presented. However I can't see any
way to paste and email it as you say.

Did you figure out adding contacts in the end?