[ubuntu-uk] More phone problems/observations

David King linuxman at avoura.com
Wed Apr 8 17:20:53 UTC 2015

The phone is not locked. Actually I just tried it on my netbook running
Linux Lite OS which is based on Ubuntu 14.04. My PC runs Ubuntu Studio
14.04 but does not see the phone.

In a terminal I typed lsusb with it connected and with it not connected,
and there was one more entry when it was connected but no device info,
so it is recognising that something is connected via USB but Ubuntu on
the PC cannot recognise the Ubuntu Phone -- some sort of problem in
Ubuntu on the PC it seems, as netbook can see it and access its files.

David King