[ubuntu-uk] More phone problems/observations

David King linuxman at avoura.com
Wed Apr 8 17:08:56 UTC 2015

The other main problem I am having is that when I connect the phone to
my Ubuntu PC via USB, the PC does not recognise the phone at all, as if
it were not connected, yet the phone is charging from the cable. An
Android phone on the same cable was recognised perfectly well, as were
ebook readers. So why not the BQ Ubuntu Phone?