[ubuntu-uk] Reverse engineering data files

Gareth France gareth.france at cliftonts.co.uk
Fri Nov 28 07:39:43 UTC 2014

Being a PAT tester I know this of course. However I am using a couple of
websites to do the conversions while I'm figuring this out. Doing the
conversions on F3 01 90 B7 gives 4279 as expected however doing the same
to F3 01 48 ?? provides 21?? rather than the 9999+ we would expect. It
looks like we would expect something like 67 0F to convert to the number
we want.

Where am I going wrong?