[ubuntu-uk] Reverse engineering data files

Gareth France gareth.france at cliftonts.co.uk
Sun Nov 23 19:23:03 UTC 2014

It is readable, but no more so than if you just load it into perl using
binmode. I'm currently struggling with identifying the different fields
within the data. I've been plucking them out manually which is fine for
the first half then I find some of them are variable length and I have
no way of identifying where they start.