[ubuntu-uk] Constant crashing

Gareth France gareth.france at gmail.com
Sat May 31 08:28:49 UTC 2014

I have many Thunderbird issues. The latest which is present in 14.04 is the
little triangles which tell you how many instances are running on the
launcher don't work. The second or third one pops up when you compose a
message but they don't go away right away when that second or third window
closes. It's only when you start clicking on things it catches up. For a
few releases now the indicator turns blue to say there are unread messages
and remains that way even when the messages have been deleted.
 As does the count in the launcher. To clear them you have to open the
messaging menu and click on the account that claims too still have mail.