[ubuntu-uk] Constant crashing

Gareth France gareth.france at gmail.com
Sat May 31 07:44:57 UTC 2014

Sorry for the late reply guys. For some reason as yet unexplained
Thunderbird decided to tell me I had unread emails but wouldn't display
them! It's not running slowly at all, it just freezes at random points
forcing you to power-cycle. I will be taking another look at it later on
today. I may try a re-install with one of the other flavours, we'll see.