[ubuntu-uk] execute command on startup ....

Tony Pursell ajp at princeswalk.fsnet.co.uk
Mon May 26 17:33:48 UTC 2014

On 26 May 2014 17:44, "Daniel Llewellyn" <diddledan at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 26 May 2014 08:31, Barry Drake <ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 25/05/14 21:51, Colin Law wrote:
>>>
>>> Did you try disabling Two Finger Scroll in System Settings > Mouse &
Touchpad? Colin

>> Thanks Colin.  That solved the problem.  I'm ashamed to say I have no
idea what two finger scroll is supposed to do!

> <troll> it allows you to scroll with two fingers </troll> :-)
>
> see how the apple trackpads do it and you'll get the idea. instead of an
edge-of-the-trackpad-based scroll, you use two fingers anywhere on the
trackpad simultaneously.

> --
> Daniel Llewellyn

<another troll> my original eeepc had edge scroll but my top end eeepc is 2
finger down the middle of the pad, so not just apples do it </another troll>

Tony