[ubuntu-uk] Trouble with 14.04 live USB stick

Stuart Ward stuart.ward at bcs.org
Wed May 21 15:34:38 UTC 2014

I also had some problems with unetbootin in that it creates its own version
of the syslinux.cfg file, and this was in the root directory and thus
overideing the version from the syslinux directory.

I only discovered this after using these instructions

http://askubuntu.com/questions/372607/how-to-create-a-bootable-ubuntu-usb-flash-drive-from-terminal

-- Stuart Ward M +44 7782325143