[ubuntu-uk] Trusty problem .....

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Sat Mar 15 16:02:12 UTC 2014

I went through the same thing, lightdm stopped working last week some
time, had to flip to gdm to fix it, but now I am back on lightdm and all
is well (GDM was fine too, little bit prettier imho, but I like to run
as standard as possible). Trusty looks like it is going to be a good
one, a lot of the unity window manager bugs have been addressed, locally
integrated menus are massively better than the global menu, alt-tab and
alt-` and launcher mouse scroll wheel for window changing is generally
not producing any of the surprising results it used to do.

Alan.

--
Libertus Solutions
http://libertus.co.uk