[ubuntu-uk] Ending Dual-Boot

Daniel Llewellyn diddledan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 16:38:11 UTC 2014

dpkg -l | grep '^i'

--

dpkg -l (lowercase L) lists all packages that are installed or otherwise
known to the system (such as those packages you've removed but not purged).
To filter the list to just installed packages we pipe the output (that's
the | character which is shift+\) to grep which checks for lines beginning
(^) with the letter "i" which is what dpkg -l outputs for installed
packages.

On 9 March 2014 17:34, Peter Smout <smoutpete at gmail.com> wrote:

Daniel Llewellyn