[ubuntu-uk] Code Pub Meet near Portsmouth

Paul Tansom paul at aptanet.com
Mon Jun 9 18:43:10 UTC 2014

Yes I did say pub, largely to indicate we are meeting to chat about Code Club
rather than run one. Hopefully this can be classed as publicising a meetup
rather than advertising :)

There's a meet coming up for anyone interested in Code Club in the Portsmouth
and surrounding areas. If you're interested in volunteering to run a club, or
are a teacher wanting to get one running in your school, or just looking to
find out more do come along. It is at the Hampshire Rose on the 12th June.

https://codeclubports.eventbrite.com/

The definition of 'surrounding area' is likely limited by how far you want to
travel more than anything else :) If you can't make it but are still interested
take a look at the website:

http://www.codeclub.org.uk/

or drop me a line. If you're not local to me I can put you in touch with
someone closer to home (or work).

Oh, while I'm typing, if you know a teacher looking for support on the new
computing curriculum we now have Code Club Pro:

http://www.codeclubpro.org/

--
 Paul Tansom  |  Aptanet Ltd.  |  http://www.aptanet.com/  |  023 9238 0001