[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu Sticker Outlet (UK)

Peter Maddison ponchorat1968 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 27 13:36:58 UTC 2014

Hi Dan,I have an idea that might help.I posted some stickers out to an Ubuntu user in Germany, they didn't send a SAE, they put the cost of the stamp (80 something p to Germany) in my PayPal account and I posted them the stickers. Note, PayPal charged a small fee, probably because they were putting Euro's in and I am using UK£. Not sure if it was just a fee for putting money in but it was still cheaper for them to do it that way. The cost of a 1st class stamp is now 60p and second is 50p.
Pete