[ubuntu-uk] RAT This Saturday

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 11:22:17 UTC 2014

On 02/08/14 11:59, TT Mooney wrote:
> Hey all --
>
> First time joining up for the RAT! Looking forward to it. What time does
> everyone intend to meet up at Alton? Meeting at Farnham first is a nice
> idea, but I don't think I can make it.

The trains from Farnham will get into Alton in about 15 - 20 mins so if
we make the 18:26 then should be a bit before 7pm.

We won't get out of Alton station so your best bet will probably to get
to the Watercress line platform by 7pm. If you are early grab some seats
in the next car to the beer carriage as soon as the train arrives :-)

Cheers

Al

--
Libertus Solutions