[ubuntu-uk] Google fu - like kung-fu, but with search :)

Bruno Girin brunogirin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 08:31:30 UTC 2014

The syntax to ask Google to find pages that link to a particular place is
link:<destination> and to find pages on a particular site is site:<site>.
So I believe that to find all links to ubuntuone.com on ubuntu.com, you'd
put this into Google:

link:ubuntuone.com site:ubuntu.com

More details here: https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/136861

Bruno