[ubuntu-uk] Publishing to the software centre

Peter Smout smoutpete at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 13:50:25 UTC 2014

On 24/04/14 14:43, Gareth France wrote:
> On 24/04/14 14:41, Alan James Jenkins wrote:
>> The -uc is what tells it to not sign the changes and -us tells it not
>> to sign the sources FYI (found in the man page of dpkg-buildpackage).
>>
>> On 24 Apr 2014, at 14:38, Alan James Jenkins
>> <alan.james.jenkins at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

> My problem was that I really wasn't sure where to turn to look for this
> sort of stuff. I've poked around so many forums and man pages these last
> few days my head is spinning!

Hi,
As a complete novice following this thread wit interest, I am put off
compiling my small (but hopefully) useful prog to a .deb and will
continue to call it from a script ;(

This is a shame as I was hoping to expand my programme and and add a
GUI, more as a project for me than anything, and maybe if all went well
add it to the repo's but the world will just have to wait!!

Congratulations on your eventual success

Pete S