[ubuntu-uk] Computer restarts on shutdown

James Morrissey morrissey.james1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 09:31:54 UTC 2014

Since people are reflecting on their experiences with Trusty, i thought
that i would share that an upgrade to 14.04 has solved this problem of my
machine rebooting on shutdown, after being put into suspend.

I am very grateful to have this annoying bug fixed, even if i am not sure
what was causing the problem.

Best,