[ubuntu-uk] where does flash store it's temporary files?

Peter Smout smoutpete at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 16:12:09 UTC 2014

Hi,

Still trying to investigate the memory leak in the thread "My thoughts
confirmed", and I'm trying to find where the flash-plug-in stores it's
temp files.

I've looked in /tmp and can see nothing that looks like a .flv video (or
part of) and I can see nothing in /home/pete/.mozilla or /home/pete/.adobe

Does anyone know where it downloads it's cache to?

Or is there a CLI way of following the data (the tail command looks
promising but I don't know what to tail!)

Thanks in advance

Pete S