[ubuntu-uk] Release Parties..

Matthew Ames mail at supermatt.net
Thu Apr 17 09:11:58 UTC 2014

Hey guys! We're running out of time to pick a place! I'm super psyched
about going to another meet-up so I'd love to get this sorted soon :)

I guess we can all agree that the weather is beautiful right now. The
Thirsty Bear near Waterloo was suggested, and this seems to be next door
to an outdoors space, which could be fun. I quite liked the Lord Nelson,
which we went to for the Saucy meet.

Does anyone else have any suggestions?