[ubuntu-uk] Unity - was Cloud backup ....

Bea Groves beagroves at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 10:31:13 UTC 2014

You're right about it being a Marmite moment. I've tried with Unity for
some time, and just couldn't get it to 'take' with me. Nevertheless, I'm
happy to teach it to my students.

--
Beatrix E. Groves
Vice-Chairperson, Institute for Learning (IfL)
Email:	beagroves at gmail.com
Email:  bea at beagroves.net
Web:  	http://www.beagroves.net
Blog:	http://beagroves.tumblr.com
Wall:	http://padlet.com/wall/beagroves
About:  http://about.me/beagroves

Bea's Boggling Quote of the Day (chosen randomly by her computer)

'The value of adult education is not solely to be measured by direct
increases in earning power or productive capacity, but by the quality
of life it inspires in the individual and generates for the community
at large. It is an agent changing and improving our society; but for
each individual the means of change may differ and each must
develop in his own way, at his own level and through his own talents.'
(preface to 'The Russel Report, 1973)