[ubuntu-uk] Shutting down Ubuntu One file services

Bill B. boosys at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 15:38:26 UTC 2014

> On Wed, 2014-04-02 at 14:07 +0100, Alan Pope wrote:
> > > I'd recommend any users who use Ubuntu One file services read this
> > > blog post from our CEO, Jane Silber:-

It's just a thought [and probably too late anyway] but what if all the
free accounts were given the option to be paid accounts.  With no more
free a/c's surely there would be a way to make U1 a profit steam if the
charging was aimed correctly.  Perhaps Canonical has already looked into
that & thought about that option more than I have - in which case -
pardon my ignorance.
--
Bill B. [SuperEngineer]