[ubuntu-uk] GCHQ: "Can you find it?" competition 2013

John Oliver jp.oliver at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 11 18:37:17 UTC 2013

If you haven't already read about it, GCHQ have launched a competition
similar to the "Can You Crack It?" competition last year.

https://www.canyoufindit.co.uk/

>From the welcome dialogue:

"Last year, GCHQ created a groundbreaking challenge, which asked ‘Can
You Crack It’.
Now in 2013, we are asking Can You Find It?
Our new challenge is to find and solve 5 codes we have hidden around the
web. For anyone able to rise to the challenge and find all the codes,
you’ll join an elite community of people with some of the specific
skills we look for at GCHQ.
We also have some great prizes. You can win 1 of 100 Raspberry Pi or 1
of 5 Google Nexus 7 tablets."

You do have to 18 or over and resident in the UK to enter the
competition. There are prizes as mentioned above, and also the
possibility of invitation to apply for a job there.

Just in case anyone was interested!