[ubuntu-uk] Deleting unwanted Libre Office Document.

John Oliver jp.oliver at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 5 20:55:22 UTC 2013

On 05/09/13 21:37, Michael wrote:
> On 05/09/13 19:04, Gareth France wrote:
>> On 05/09/13 18:45, Michael wrote:
>>> I have tried the Libre Office site, I want to delete an unwanted
Libre Office document and can not find a way, can anybody assist please.
>>> Thanks, Michael.
>>>
>> Erm.... Highlight the document in your file browser, right click and
select delete?

> I tried, but it does not work, right click just opens it and there is
no delete option available.
> Thanks, Michael

Assuming you're on the current version of Ubuntu, it reads "Move to
Recycle Bin", not "Delete".

What happens if you delete the file with LibreOffice closed?
Upon restarting LO does the file become recreated with the same content
as before?
What file type is it?
Just to confirm, this is in the /home/[user]/Documents folder?