[ubuntu-uk] Deleting unwanted Libre Office Document.

Michael help at ukcentre.com
Thu Sep 5 20:33:09 UTC 2013

On 05/09/13 18:50, Kris Douglas wrote:

> Hello,
>
> If you want to delete a document you would do it through your
> documents folder on the system itself, not through libreoffice.
>
> Could you explain in a little more detail what you are trying to achieve?
>
> Kris Douglas MBCS
>
> On 5 Sep 2013 18:46, "Michael" <help at ukcentre.com
> <mailto:help at ukcentre.com>> wrote:
>
>     I have tried the Libre Office site, I want to delete an unwanted
>     Libre Office document and can not find a way, can anybody assist
>     please.
>     Thanks, Michael.
>
>     -

Strange as it might seem, even from the documents folder, the item can
not be deleted, id select all is used and then the delete key, the
content clears but the item still shows in the folder and reselection
just shows the deleted content in the document.
I have never had anything like this happen before.
Thanks