[ubuntu-uk] Deleting unwanted Libre Office Document.

Daniel Llewellyn diddledan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 17:58:29 UTC 2013

On 5 September 2013 18:45, Michael <help at ukcentre.com> wrote:

> I have tried the Libre Office site, I want to delete an unwanted Libre
> Office document and can not find a way, can anybody assist please.
> Thanks, Michael.

either:

   - right click the file in the file manager -> click delete
   - left click the file in the file manager and drag it to the waste
   basket followed by opening waste basket and clicking the "empty" button
   - in terminal type `rm /full/path/to/libreofficedocument.ext` (path,
   filename and extension will be specific to your file)

there are other methods that I haven't mentioned but, basically, deleting a
libreoffice document is exactly the same as deleting any other file on the
system; there is no magic incantation to perform and no (d)RAMs need
sacrificing.

--
Daniel Llewellyn