[ubuntu-uk] adobe connect

Simon Greenwood sfgreenwood at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 09:38:23 UTC 2013

On 4 Sep 2013 09:56, "Norman Silverstone" <norman at littletank.org> wrote:

> Is any one able to help me please? I have recently installed the latest
version of Ubuntu on a friend's laptop and he needs to be able to use Adobe
Connect for his work, if possible. Google suggests that this is not
possible but the references are fairly old, thanks.

It looks like Adobe Connect Desktop is an Adobe Air application, for which
Adobe discontinued support a few years ago. You should be able to find the
last release for Linux if you search for it. There can be some work to be
done to make it install on newer versions of Ubuntu. The other option
appears to be a plugin for Firefox.

s/