[ubuntu-uk] evolution

surfer pmulvey at gofast.co.uk
Sun Sep 1 13:32:00 UTC 2013

Dear Norman

I am not a maestro, but you can use the back up facility, which will
save everything on Evolution. The format of the files are mbox, which
means they are not readable by a text editor.

I would only give you duff a explanation so do read the help pages and
you can see the backup and restore items in the File menu item.

Regards

Patrick Mulvey