[ubuntu-uk] ac100 lubuntu

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 18 16:47:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

just make sure he does not bork it.

Since the new release of 13.10 I have one problem: my netbook AC100 Toshiba
> does not connect to any wifi anymore. The ssid is displayed but it just
> won't connect. Is there a workaround?

As the system was not tested, I flagged it as 'NO GO' for release, but it
has been. If your friend has a spare card that he can flash then do ask him
to test. I'd hate to have another person with a broken system of which I
have no idea how to fix :( If he does get around it, I'd be delighted to be
able to reply to the guy with the problem.

Regards,

Phill.