[ubuntu-uk] Cougar extreme ....

Barry Drake ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com
Thu Nov 21 15:14:13 UTC 2013

Hi there ....   I've just had an upgrade carried out by Cougar Extreme
.....  I'm delighted with their attention, and their work. The only
thing I didn't get was the anticipated sharp intake of breath when I
mentioned the dreaded word 'Linux'.  They have staff who know Linux
well, and advised my as to which motherboard I could use with no
problems.  This is something of a first as far as I'm concerned.
Previously I've had to do my own research and when I've got it wrong,
I've simply been told 'we don't support Linux'.  Well done Cougar!  I'll
be going there again.  You can find them at:
http://www.cougar-extreme.co.uk/

Regards,        Barry Drake.