[ubuntu-uk] 1000 commands

Alan Jenkins alan.james.jenkins at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 20:23:45 UTC 2013

There is no problem with keeping a lengthy history per se, just
sometimes those commands are often variations on the same thing in
which case you may be better off creating scripts and aliases to save
yourself time and effort. Always seek quicker and easier ways to do
things as it makes your life easier and means you can spend the saved
time working on other cool things or having fun.