[ubuntu-uk] Home folder keeps disappearing

Alan Jenkins alan.james.jenkins at gmail.com
Fri May 31 20:05:59 UTC 2013

So all of /home is on a partition but just your home folder is gone? Have
you ran a file system check on that partition? Do you have backups? Have
you checked lost+found on that partition for files?

Also just so we have a better idea of the environment could you please give
us the output of these two commands?

sudo mount

sudo fdisk -l

Thanks,