[ubuntu-uk] From spreadsheet to vcard

Andrés Muñiz Piniella a75576 at alumni.tecnun.es
Thu May 30 22:48:17 UTC 2013

On Thu, 30 May 2013 20:45:34 +0100
Barry Drake <ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com> wrote:

> kaddress is KDE, but works fine in Ubuntu.  I've re-installed it to
> check - it was the application I used to convert all my old addressbooks
> to go on my Android phone.  It is a very able program, so enjoy!!!

Thank you Barry this worked great! The problem is that with all the kde dependencies my root drive is now full. But that is my fault for having a small 16Gb drive and insisting on partitioning with xps my home drive and not having enough space for all the stuff I randomly install.

--
Andrés Muñiz Piniella <a75576 at alumni.tecnun.es>