[ubuntu-uk] enough folks

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Wed May 15 09:35:28 UTC 2013

On 14 May 2013 12:43, Matthew Sturdy <matt.sturdy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> Search in the Labs sections of the Gmail settings for the "Quote selected
> text" addon and enable it; that works here (with the new gmail interface).

That is /very/ handy. Thank you very much indeed for this.

AFAIK this used to be the default behaviour before the wretched "new
compose" feature. I don't recall needing to use a Labs feature to turn
it on -- I use a whole bunch of Labs tweaks & I have not seen this one
before.

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884