[ubuntu-uk] Saucy Salamander testing ....

Barry Drake ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com
Fri May 10 21:55:07 UTC 2013

On 10/05/13 22:29, Phill Whiteside wrote:
> I am very sorry if I came across as 'harsh'. I have followed this
> thread, but it really belongs on the -testing email system. I see that
> at least of one of the release team have responded as to where to
> correctly file a bug.

No, this bug is not reported - which is hardly surprising as apport is
not yet fully enabled as yet in 13.10.  I'm going to lurk on the irc
channels as I mentioned, and then see what happens with updates.  I
fully expect to be re-installing Saucy after testing from a download of
the latest daily build next week.  I'm fairly certain the problem I
experienced was a bit of a one-off on one particular day, and not
something to be worried about, so I'll keep a low profile for the time
being.  Thanks for your response though. Really, we are on the same team.

Regards,        Barry.