[ubuntu-uk] enough folks

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri May 10 12:53:44 UTC 2013

On 10 May 2013 13:45, Tony Scott <tonys at tonyscott.org.uk> wrote:
> Just to explain I (and I suspect many others) use Gmail as I need to
> be able to access my mail via multiple devices (some of which are not
> mine!) and at different locations.

So do I, as my email address will show you.

By the way, it bottom-quotes just fine, even in the wretched broken
"new compose" view.

Just press Ctrl-A to select all text, then Home to go to the top,
delete the few blank lines, then move down, trim the quoted text and
type your reply.

Which is exactly what I just did.

On a phone, tap "reply inline" to do the same.

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884