[ubuntu-uk] Packard Bell, what wonderful support!

Gareth France gareth.france at gmail.com
Fri May 10 09:32:16 UTC 2013

On 10/05/13 10:22, Sean Miller wrote:
> On 10 May 2013 10:12, Gareth France <gareth.france at gmail.com
> <mailto:gareth.france at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I haven't found any reasons for them not to help me. The issue
>     mostly is with the phone numbers, where many companies use these
>     non-geographic numbers, creating a barrier between them and some
>     of their customers. It really does wind me up and this issue could
>     have been solved in 5 minutes, had I been able to sort it out over
>     the phone. Instead it took a month.
>

> And what happens if the hard drive is contributing to the issues?  How
> are they going to fix it if they don't have it?
>
> Sean

Firstly I very much doubt that the drive is the cause of the problem,
but even so if they can't find the source of the problem, or if it comes
right back then I know that I most likely have to change the drive.

They are happy to do things this way, and it's my choice to do so. I'm
aware of the consequences so I'm not sure why anyone is bringing this
up. In this aspect of the service they have been fine.